- What makes Mandarin Hanhe different from other schools?
We offer a wide range of Chinese courses aimed at your personal and professional development, at levels and times to suit you. From language exchange to specialized classes, we provide high-quality learning that suits the individual learning needs of foreigners living and working in Shanghai.
Our training system combines core lessons with supplementary learning. This will help you learn language quickly and affordably.In addition, our unique way of teaching is fun, effective and flexible. Our experienced teachers are available 7 days a week, 365 days a year and will come to your home, office or another location of your choice.
- I would like to apply for a course. How and when I can do that?
We look forward to seeing you at our school and kindly ask you to contact our customer service. They are more than happy to help you to get your Chinese language experience started. The earlier you apply the better. We need to ensure your place in our program and reserve your seat.
- I’m not sure about my Chinese level. How can I know my Chinese level?
Before joining our classes or beginning of Private Tutoring lessons, Mandarin Hanhe will give you a free professional assessment consisting of a written exam and an oral test. Based on this assessment, we will suggest you different options that are the most appropriate for your level and goals.
- When can I begin my Chinese studies?
Flexibility is our keyword it allows you to begin a one-to-one Chinese course any time you wishto. We offer all kinds of Chinese Courses from 9:00am–21:00pm every day. If you prefer studying Chinese in a group, further information about starting dates is provided on our website or from our staff. Companies can begin our Corporate Training program anytime. Please contact our staff for further information.
- Where can I have my Mandarin lessons in Shanghai?
Our well recognized Mandarin School is centrally located in Jing’an district, just three minutes’ walk from Jing’an Metro Station. Some of our clients prefer to study at home. Therefore, our Mandarin teachers are happy to teach you anywhere you want.
- Which type of visa should I apply for?
If you are staying for less than 3 months, we recommend you apply for the L visa (tourist visa). If you plan to stay for longer than 3 months, it recommended that you would apply for the F visa (business visa). China’s visa policy is subject to change; please contact us before you come to China to explore your options if your visa doesn’t cover the length of your stay.
- Where can I live while studying?
Mandarin Hanhe can arrange you services such as airport pickup or accommodation to make your arrival and living here more convenient as well as comfortable.You can choose to share an apartment and live together with other students or alternatively stay privately in a studio apartment, hotel, or hostel.
- Besides Mandarin lessons, what else can I learn at Mandarin Hanhe
Besides our personalized courses offered, skilled teachers and teaching system, we concentrate on disseminating Chinese culture in an environment that is designed with traditional Chinese style. Participating in our classes offers you an opportunity to become more familiar with Chinese culture as we offer free culture courses and activities to our clients. These regularly organized activities does not only support your learning of Chinese culture but also you will gain great experiences as you learn how to make dumplings, experience a tea ceremony, learn tai-chi or calligraphy.
- How can I pay for my program?
If you already live in Shanghai, you may come to our school and pay the course by cash or credit card. If you live outside of China, the easiest way to pay the course is using the Paypal or bank transfer.
We accept payment by:
· credit card (MasterCard and Visa)
· debit card
· bank transfer
- Who studies at Mandarin Hanhe?
Today we teach listening, reading and writing the Chinese language to 300 students from more than 50 countries all over the world and during the past six years, we have taught more than 8000 students and several companies. Even though they come from different backgrounds, they share the same interest in learning Chinese. Our unique way of teaching has helped them to learn Chinese in a way that is fun, effective and flexible. The vast majority of our students are between 14 and 45 years old. Students of all ages have studied at Mandarin Hanhe. We’ve had everything ranging from 4 to 68 years old!
- “We are native speakers, but our kids refuse to speak Chinese or learn the culture”
- “I am worried about my kids learning Chinese; won’t it hurt their English speaking skills?”
- “It’s easier to just speak English to my kids, I’m not going to teach them another language”
- “Learning Chinese is a waste of time, it’s too hard!”
- “It’s not fun like other studies in the US!”
- “Learning Chinese Characters is too hard.”
- “Neither my wife or I speak Chinese. There is no native speaker at home.”
- “I’m so afraid my kids will HATE me for forcing them to learn Chinese.”
- “I don’t have Time! We have Piano, Soccer, and other things to do!”
- “I have no idea where to buy fun, entertaining and affordable Learning Chinese Materials!”
- Conclusion: Chinese Will Make You Better